Commercial and Office Accounts
Ensure that your employees feel valued by providing them quality refreshments, and watch productivity soar.
Did you know that...
- 25% of all workers leave the office for at least 15 minutes every day to purchase food and beverages
- 80% of all workers state that quality refreshments would make them less likely to leave
- Business worldwide loses $150 billion per year due to employee fatigue and downtime
A well managed food service and/or vending program can keep employees on site and productive by satisfying their food and beverage needs. Furthermore, availability of refreshments at the workplace is a perk that employees appreciate and can contribute to the employer's bottom line*.
Berkshire Food will allow your employees to choose from hundreds of brand name products including healthy and organic items either over the counter or in vending machines. Why settle for anything less than the best for your vending or food service program?
Consider... Berkshire Food – For Experience Paired with Expertise
- Has served businesses and schools in the tri-state area for 50 years
- Is a full-line food service company that is family owned and operated
- Currently serves HUNDREDS of corporate clients in CT/NY
- Fosters true partnerships with corporate clients to maximize their food service performance
- Will ensure that employee needs are met by customizing food and beverage offerings
- *Rewards clients with sales commissions
- Has state of the art equipment and rapid response service
- Carries 2500+ name brand products including healthy/organic items
What Our Corporate Clients Say
Our clients are often kind enough to share some feedback on our working relationship.
"Berkshire provides courteous and fast service that leaves the rest of the companies far behind. Their very friendly and helpful service should be the standard in the food industry."
M. Jablonski, Cravath, Swaine & Moore
"Berkshire Food has an done an excellent job and also pays their commission checks on time – what we really look for!"
Brenda Smith, Old Navy