Improve Your Bottom Line
- A well-managed vending program can lower your overhead and generate revenues via commissions*.
- A well-managed vending program can reinforce school food policies/ guidelines**, reduce cafeteria lines, and keep students on-site by satisfying their food and beverage needs.
Optimize Convenience for Students and Staff
- A well-managed vending program can ensure 24/7 product availability and, in essence, “Grab and Go” service for busy students and staff.
**Vending machines can be configured to offer only products that meet CT healthy standards.
Consider... Berkshire Food – For Experience Paired with Expertise
- Has served schools and businesses in the tri-state area for 50 years
- Is a full-line food service company that is family owned and operated
- Currently serves more than 50 public school systems in CT alone in addition to private schools and universities
- Piloted the healthy snack program with the CT State Dept. of Education
- Has a collaborative relationship with the State, and is cited as a key resource for healthy snacks and as an approved vendor
- Seeks/tests new products that meet standards and have taste-appeal
- *Rewards clients with sales commissions
- Has state of the art equipment and rapid response service
- Carries 2500+ name brand products including healthy/organic items
What Our School Clients Say:
“Berkshire Food has been handling our vending for many years. It has been difficult at times because of the (guidelines) we follow, but Berkshire has always been able to meet our needs. I would not hesitate to recommend their vending services.”
~ Mary Jo Mueller, Carmel NY Schools